The lowest cost XRF system; gold assay equipment
QSX-79T Gold Tester
This compact x-ray fluorescence analyzer provides everything that a company testing for gold content needs. It has been developed with easy to use software that provides a straight forward testing option for organizations buying scrap jewelery, gold refiners, etc.
It is the lowest cost XRF system available that offers a color camera system so that the user knows the exact location of a sample they are testing. Additional benefits include a large sample chamber (great for gold bars or larger objects) and its ability to provide accurate bulk analysis for gold buyers.
- Long lasting oil/air cooled x-ray tube assembly
- Proportional Counter Detector System
Liquid Nitrogen LN2 Free; no hassle or additional costs
- Computer Options Available; utilizes Windows for record keeping and report generation
- Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H)
Internal chamber area of 13.5" x 13" x 4" (343 x 330 x 101 mm)
Outside instrument dimensions of 20" x 17" x 19" (508 x 431 x 482 mm)
- Bottom-Up measurement system
- One (1) Manual Collimator included in the standard system
- Color camera sample viewing system; provides easy sample alignment
APPLICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE:
- Elemental Range of Potassium (K) to Uranium (U)
- As a Gold Tester, the QSX-79T will provide repeatability with a standard deviation of 0.3% to 0.9%
performance can vary based on instrument set-up, elements tested for, quality of reference standards, etc
- If your interest is in full precious metal assay (more than just gold); review an overview of options here.
- New Software Included (at no charge); read about other updates to the system
- All critical information on one screen; measurement time, gold percentage, spectrum, etc.
View Gold Buy Screen Shot Here
- Developed to be straight forward; no hidden buttons or commands
only a basic knowledge of computers is required to get the information you need when buying gold
- If needed, results can be stored directly on the desktop computer
unlike other low-cost gold analyzers; the Quickshot XRF system includes a computer
- Reports are available in Word and Excel; give your customers a professional results page
VIDEO CLIP of QSX-79T GOLD TESTER
(view additional XRF videos here)
- XRF-Blog: benefits of x-ray fluorescence to gold buyers
- Five frequently asked questions when reviewing gold test instruments
- XRF-Blog: gold buyers being watched